Saturday, November 27, 2010

Hajar Hajar Hajar

Okay.the weirdest thing just happened.Oh yea.i've been quite for some time havent i ? sorry.i just finished my finals today.okay not entirely finished.There's another test on our laboratory skills this tuesday and im done for good ! i have lot and lots of thing to tell ! but now back to our story.It was so freaky that i couldnt resist to blog about it right away !

Okay.so i was fb-ing and getting ready to sleep when my skype made the usual tum tum tum sound.I didnt recognize the caller.The person's skype name wasnt a name,more like an arabic phrase or a phrase from the holy quran.

I thought it was my cousin cuz she's very pious and frequently calls me at skype.Maybe she changed her name.So i clicked on answer with video call,but something went wrong cuz it wouldnt open even after clicking it for a few times.When the call ended,i realized that,that person was not even in my contacts list ! Thank god it didnt work when i clicked !

A nano second later that person called me again ! and this time it was a group call.i didnt answer it of course.u crazy ?! and and and...wait for it.

All the people in it was named HAJAR !!! way freaky aint it ! is that person obsessed with the name hajar or what !

its a crazy world.the world we live in.*or maybe im just being overdramatic :P *

No comments:

Post a Comment