Saturday, December 4, 2010

Lets Discover together

It was my first day chillin at home and i was half-dead-bored.Im just used to day full of activites.I wanted to bake,tht's what i usually do when im bored at home.But bcoz im on diet,i had to neglect th idea.When my cousin came home she asked wether i would like to go out for dinner.Hell yeah !!!

We had dinner at the famous Murni Discovery in its USJ Taipan branch.The Restaurant was full of ppl.Luckily we got a seat.If you like fusion food then this is the place for you.Most of their food are one of a kind.It ws quite tough deciding which food to order.i wanted to try all of them !

My cousin ordered this.

This drink is named 'i love u !' i love u too ! cuz it tastes good.Its actually ribena,mixed with soda,lemon and longan.

Beef steak stuffed with ham and cheese.Thumbs up!

My sister ordered this

Spaghetti Carbonara.Thumbs up again !

Roti Cheese.i just love their kuah dhal and curry !

Kak Lia(my maid) ordered this

Apple Juice.Refreshing !

Murni dicovery's famous mee utara.Personally,i think its taste is nothin new.Quite similar to 'mee goreng basah'.Nevertheless it tastes good

I ordered..*drumroll* this !

My drink is called fair lady.A Fair Lady for fair lady yaw.lol.Its mango mixed with passion fruit,longan and nata de coco.Yum!

Claypot Lau Shu Fan.This is one of Murni Discovery's signature dish.I cnt wait to dig in.But when i did..

This is what i found.Its my first time eating a claypot lau shu fan.I didnt expect to see short pinkish brown noodles that look like worms.It tastes quite good.But after a few spoonfuls i felt like i was forcing myself to eat it.I think its because of the appearance.It just reminds me of worms! i cnt help it.So i ordered another dish,

Mee Raja bangbang ! this is another Murni discovery's signature dish.My jaw dropped when the waiter put it on my table.Sich big portion ! even the waiter joked tht he didnt think i could finish it.This dish is delicious ! just look at the seafood platter.Theres prawns,mussels,fish,soft shell crab,and hot dog with ham wrapped around it, topped with melted cheese.The noodles are not bad,with prawns,chicken and chopped crabsticks.It sure is a lavish dish ! All for only Rm25.ForRM25,you'd only get a seafood platter for one in Manhattan Fish Shop.But in Murni's you could share for two or even three ! I couldnt finish this too.So i 'tapau-ed' it :)

Deep fried softshell crab !

You should really pay a visit to murni's.Not only their food are delicious and out of ordinary,they also come with a cheap price.I just loove exploring new places to eat.Happy Eating ppl!



No comments:

Post a Comment