Sunday, November 14, 2010

Euphoric

My first post in two weeks.Sorry guys..i've been busy with exams lately.U know how full of exams my life is right.i told u before im my previous post right..in fact my finals is just a block away.its NEXT WEEK ! im currently in my study week yaww.

To relax my half crazed mind,i had a day out with ma girl and roomie,ju.We went to Gurney plaza.Since we didn't have a car we did what anyone would do.take a bus ! much much cheaper compared to a taxi.Takes a longer time to arrive though.To reach to Gurney we took 2 bus rides and a ferry.It costs us only a total of RM7 ! cheap kan? im proud of myself :) Taking a taxi would have cost..wait for it..rm 70!

I wasnt in the mood shop.This is a natural occurence everytime i feel like i've gained weight.Well who wants to try on clothes and end up feeling frustated staring at a pumpkin in forever 21 in the mirror ! So i did what felt like the most right thing to do.EAT ! ha-ha.nice work hajar.


Bubble tea and hot roll by the beach.Heaven



look what i saw while muching away.a cute subway car with speakers tht shouts 'subway ! fresh and healthy !' *i think.i cnt really recall wht it said excactly.but it was something like that.hehe*



ma roomie ju



ok i actually spilled some of my strawberry yogurt bubble tea on my jeans.Being the neat girl i am,i sprinted to the nearest to toilet which is in here:



G Hotel

The moment i stepped in my jaw dropped to the floor because this is what i saw:

Actually this picture isnt as impressive as what i saw because the lighting is norm.At that time it was all red and blue.Gorgeous right ?

After cleaning my pants i told ju about how amazing G hotel's lobby is.After our 'photoshoot',ehem, we went inside to take a look of fabulous-ness.We held our chins high and stride through the lobby like we own the place.Well we might as well look the part rather that sticking out like sore a thumb right ?hehe

This is when the embarassment starts.This incident is officially on my top 5 list of the most embarassing moments in my life.

Ju:hey.its already 6.50 pm.why dont we just pray maghrib here ?
me:mm..ok then

we went to the surau on the third floor.And again we were awed by what we saw:


And there was a gym overlooking the swimming pool which overlooks the beach.ohh life can be so unfair.

Ju:hey there's still a few minutes till maghrib.why dont we take a few pictures here ?!
me:*literally jumping up and down* yeah yeah !

while we were getting ready to 'pose' on the little mm..what do u call them ? alaa..the small gazebos with cushions and drapes..a man came up to us.I think he's the gym instructor.He said:

gym man:sorry,are u two a guest here ?

both of us were quiet.i didnt know what to say !suddenly

ju: haah.yes

WHAT??!!!

gym man:Then can u give me ur room number please.I would just like to check because only hotel residents are allowed to be here.

ju:ohh..hajar whats our room number?

WHAT??!! i didnt know what to say ! i panicked.I think the truth was written all over my face.Im not a good liar okay.soo..

me:wait a sec..*browsing my phone*..mm.i got no credit la.ju,call mum !*haha*

ju:what?oh okay

and she called someone.The man just kept standing there next to us.Puh-leez la.its not like we're going to steal anything.I didnt know what to do..so i walked back and forth trying to figure out how we can escape without humiliating oursleves.The gym man was still faithfully waiting for ju to finish her phone call.Im sure he's thinking 'come on..stop humiliating urself and just admit that ur not a resident.Its so obvious'.After a few minutes,the gym man came to me and said

gym man:tell ur friend to give me her room number and name okay

and he went into the gym.i saw him telling his friend something while pointing his finger at us.Im sure by now he's already called the hotel people to watch for two girls,one in a blue blouse and another one in gray pants and black jacket,in case they do something fishy.What a joke.

I quickly told ju to hang up and we hurried to the surau before the gym man comes back.It turned out that ju didnt call her mom,but she called our friend mira.Poor mira,she freaked out when ju kept calling her mum and asking her for the room number.Like she knows ju's trying to say something but she just cnt figure it out.hahaha.Oh well,at least we managed to get out of the hotel without being dragged by the security.haha.

Because of this humiliation,ju and i vowed to come back to G hotel and be a hotel resident.U just wait gym man! cause im gonna wear the same outfit sit at the same spot and act the same.Except this time u won't be able to chase me out.haha.Or to make it even better maybe i'll spend some time at the gym ! now whos the boss.*i sound evil dont i? hehe*

With all the drama and endless walking,our feet was definitely killing us ! thus,we gladly made our way to a reflexology centre.



Before we start,they gave us ginger tea.the taste was nasty ! but since its for my health,i reluctantly drank it with my nose pinched.



see our excited faces ?




but as soon as the foot massager,kak julie, starts massaging my foot


This is what i look like:

At some places it was painful and some were very ticklish.

Ju has the complete opposite effect:

i wonder if my sensory recepetors are over sensitive.

The whole time we chit chatted with our massagers.They were interesting really.You could learn a lot from them.Now i know which part of my foot that i can massage if im sleep deprived,have a cough or even tired eyes.

and then we had our dinner at a hawker by the beach.The food and view was really nice ! i had two plates of squid tempura and a plate of fried rice with chicken in soy sauce.Finger lickin good i tell ya.



The beach was only 5 steps away !

Im a happy girl :)


No comments:

Post a Comment