Sunday, October 17, 2010

The MZ wave

Recently Maher Zain has cause quite a phenomenon in Malaysia.His music is like everywhere ! Even people who are not the nasyeed listening type loves him.Not to mention all the teenage girls who has gone googoo gaga over him. My parents introduced his music to me in december last year and i immediately fell in love with it.His songs are very soothing*his voice ppl his voice*and beautifully made.Not to mention his cute look*sigh*

Like every other Maher Zain fan,i was thrilled to to know that MZ is comin to malaysia.He's comin to Malaysiaaaaaa!*slapping myself*i am so gonna attend his concert ! but sadly enough,when my sister tried to get her hands on his tickets,it was already SOLD OUT.Oh well..better luck next time.

But then a miracle happened.When i went home last weekend,my mom told me that her friend asked her wether she wanted to buy tickets to MZ's charity dinner concert.It was before his concert at MBSA.But when my mum told me the price of the ticket.,i was like WHAT?u gotta be kiddin me.i guess that is why its called a charity dinner.Very exclusive.Only 70 tables.But my mom being the best mom in the world offered to sponser me and my sister.Both of us were literally jumping up and down !Farah immediately took a bus to kl from tronoh after class so that she could catch the concert that night.

The concert was great ! There were a lot of mak Datins and Artists.Some of them are Dayang nurfaizah,Farah diba ,Raihan,and Farah Fauzana.Inteam and aishah performed at the opening and wardina and fitri the tv3 guy were the hosts.When MZ entered the hall the girls were all screaming(of course i didnt.haha).Screw the dinner formalities!but luckily it was only for a brief second.MZ sang 6 tunes and i was more than happy that it included all my favourite ones.Here are some piccas:

The Stage
The table settings
:)
okay2.enough of useless pictures.I know u want MZ's pics
tadaa! MZ! seeing him face to face.oh my i was starstruck
farah fauzana and her mom trying to get a picture with MZ

No comments:

Post a Comment