Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Back in Town

*tepuk2 habuk*
kesian blog saya yg di abandoned ni.its okay.im here now.
its been a year since my last post.a YEAR!cn u believe tht?i didnt even think this blog still exist.i started out masa cuti spm and nw here am bck here as a 1st year degree student.biasala..lepas spm semua ade 'too much' of free time.now? i only hve time to watch 20-min sitcoms bfore i sleep at midnight.

while i was fb-ing just now..i just felt like 'visiting' my blog aftr leaving it fr wht feels like an eternity.just to check wether it still exists.and walah!there it is.and the life traffic feed caught my eye.




there are people reading blog even after i've abandoned it for a year!i thought nobody ever reads my blog.haha.nw i feel motivated to write even if the people who dropped in are probably some random person.thank u fr making my day .i love you! ;)

looking forward to post most entries in the future;

No comments:

Post a Comment