Sunday, August 2, 2009

Finally.

hey everyone!it's been what..3 weeks?since i last updated my blog.my schedule has been so tight i dont even have time to write.A lot has happened for the past 3 weeks.One of it is 5 students from my college were suspected with h1n1 so my college is closed down for a week.That explains why im blogging rite?hehe.i was probably the happiest person when they announced it.I havent gone bck for a month!today is my fourth day at home and it sure is hectic!i woke up early and drove bck n forth(when i say bck n forth it means bnyk kli) from sunway to shah alam.So many errands to do!cuz im helping my mother with her program since my dad is having a fever.so i had to print this,photostat that,send this and bla2.u get the picture right?plus i went to the selangor book fair.A lot book of books there but i couldnt find the book that im looking for;Bummer.Im feelin weird right now cuz a part of me actually misses my college!how cn that be!So not me!padahal when i was in penang i kept staring at the calendar,counting days when i cn finally go home.and here i am,not even sad when khaliq booked an 11 am ticket to penang.yep,Hajar the girl who's homesick-ness lasted until form 5.mum dad,ur daughter is officially an adult.LOL.im so full of it.Actually i wrote this entry without having any idea in mind.I just posted an entry merely to update my blog.So mind the 'emptiness' of this entry.

1 comment:

  1. Jaja..live in the moment babe. bile kt penang, hang buat seghonok cagha penang. hahahaha.. but kak niah paham, everytime I balik malaysia, teringat rumah kat egypt yang kecik ni.

    now that you jadi driver, boleh kak niah minta tolong run errands for me pulak ye. ekeke..

    ja, i buat blog baru tau. http://aniahazmi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete