Monday, July 13, 2009

Liar liar pants on fire

Haiahh..today i got no class..pre med students will start their classes tmrow.another boring day..huhh.anyway today i woke up late like always since theres no class..hehe.when i opened my lazy eyes i searched for my hp to check what time is it(it was 9.45 am).Suprisingly i gotta txt msg(rarely happens.bahaha),it was from one of my new friends here(not my housemates).

Him:weyh,hari first class dh ponteng..truk gle

i just sneered when i read his mg cuz i've called the lecturer whos in charged of the timetable ystrdy and she said that our class starts on tuesday.So i told him what puan mimi said.

nxt txt msg-ade classla!sume dh ade kat sini.ktorg tgh tnggu lecturer.

immediately my eyes popped wide open!hilang mamai!shitt!theres class today and i havent even had my bath yet!mann..this is bad!what will the lecturer think of us?!late on the first day of class!Filled with panick i ran out my room and woke all my housemates..LOL.We tried calling pn mimi several time but she didnt answer..we're dead meat!

I bolted to the bathroom to have my shower when Naimah finally get to reach hold of pn mimi.and guess what??there is NO class..All the other pre med students TERdtg cuz they didnt read the timetable properly and diorg pun dh nk blik.grrr..i was sooo pissed with my friend who txted me and ruined my sleep!I think it was on purpose!damn!the war is ON!

Since all of us are wide awake i thought of going for a splash in the pool.but when we arrived at the club house the warden told us that he has given permission to the guys from pre med students(who just got bck!)to use the pool.It was the girls turn to use the pool on monday!another reason to hate them.Guess i'll just go swimming in the evening.


3 comments:

  1. LOL pn M-I-M-I !! miss u jajajajajajajaja <33

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahahaha.tula psl!i miss u more!
    nk blik kl!!!!im so jealous of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. geramnye dengar. haha. i can imagine perasaan u. hope u had a good swim later that evening.

    ReplyDelete