Sunday, July 12, 2009

PART OF MY COLLEGE LIFE

im bck!my 3 day orientation has just ended on wednesday.So basically i dont have any activites until sunday.My class starts on Monday and im looking forward to it!The student residence are great!spacious and comfortable.plus i got the room with a toilet in it.wohoo!no more beratur toilet pagi2.haha. All of my housemates are new students and taking pre med just like me.Maybe next time i'll post pics of my new place;) The orientation was so-so.the usual.On the group performance night my group had to do a fashion show using recycable things like paper,plastics etc.Bcoz we were bored to death cuz we had nothin,absolutely NOTHIN to do,we went shopping!yes ppl..shopping in Sunway carnival mall in seberang jaya.Takes about half an hour to go there by bus.It was first time taking the public bas!excited seyh!hahaha.We missed the bus by a 2 3 minutes.So the van driver had to chase the bus for us!ahaha.friggin funny,we sped up until we're ahead of the bus,get off the van and ran towards the bus while waving our hands up in the air frantically!Fortunately the bus saw us and came to a halt.fuhhhh.Actually theres molre to tell but im actually in a restaurant so all the hustle bustle is annoying me.i cnt concentrate in my writing!till then

1 comment:

  1. I wish I was there to see u waving frantically for the bus! priceless moment.

    ReplyDelete