Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Because i love you

Im literally floating in the air while writing this post.I just finished 'mandi lulur' or commonly known as scrubbing,my whole body.Having a maid who used to work at a salon and spa sure have its perks ! She taught me how to scrub the way them people at spas do.Since im such a sweetheart,im gonna share it with you guys*grin

You can do it yourself at home and it comes with such a low cost ! with no chemical added.Im all about natural yaw.I scrubbed my whole body.For the hard to reach parts,my maid helped.Well,i wouldnt ask her to do me whole body.it would be embarassing! She lives with me ! I dont think i will be able to face her again if she saw me without clothes .hehe.

I feel so relaxed right now and my skin..umph,so soft and velvety ! mark my word girls,it works ! my skin is even shade lighter ! now your intrigued arent you ? hehe.

So here it goes.All you need is:

  • A fistful of rice (not cooked rice ! raw ones)
  • Water
  • A lime
  1. Soak the rice in water for about two hours.
  2. Then filter it and mashed it until its quite smooth
  3. Squeeze the lime juice into the mashed rice and stir it

and its ready ! just scrub it on your body.Scrub using your palm until its dry.Dont scrub too hard or you'll end up with red marks on your body*based on experience.hehe*

Being a woman is a lot of work isnt it ?

No comments:

Post a Comment