Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I want to be a kid again

Its been awhile..guess my enthusiasm to write was lost for awhile.Plus there really wasnt much time to write with the monthly test and all.This spot has become my second room.

Anyway,I just watched some pictures of meals my mum's friend,Aunty Muna,cooked for her children.She said that its as a 'kenangan',so that she can look at the pictures when she grows old and her children are all grown up.Since im not a parent,the pictures gave me an opposite effect.I suddenly feel sad thinking that i'm all grown up now and sooner or later i'd have my own life and my own family.Okay,that's waaaay ahead but still,i feel the sadness already.Even right now,without me realizing it i've partially 'move out' from my parents house,since high school(i went to boarding school)! Right now i'm studying in penang so i spent most of my time here.In a few years time i'll graduate and who knows i'll get married right after that.I miss the times when i was kid..the feeling of going-bck-home-after-school..having dinner with my parents..my parents sending me to school every morning..my dad bringing us to the video store to rent movies..quarelling with my siblings and shouting at each other and then being scold by my parents..spending each day in ramadhan at home with the whole family...just the thought of it all makes me teary eyed.Now we rarely have the whole family at home since all of us are studying in different places and have different time of holidays except big ones of course.Me in penang,farah in perak,harith in kelantan and nurul in klang.Mak ayah you guys have been such great parents and i loved every minute of my childhood.What you gave us were more than enough.You guys have nothing to regret.I love both of you more than words can describe.okay enough reiminiscing.Sorry for writing such an emotional entry.heh.Blame the hormones!


No comments:

Post a Comment