Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Creating new memories

Its been a while since i posted an entry.Things were quite hectic last week with classes and i was in the process of moving into my new house.Not 'my house' but the house i'll be living in while studying in Penang.I'll miss Putra Villa though(my old house).It holds a lot of memories during my pre-medical years.i miss my housemates!Oh well.its time to create new memories.Right now the excitement to keep everything in place and squeaky clean is still there..hopefully my enthusiasm lasts.hehe.The house is still a mess since we just moved in.Here's a picture of my new house:





I'll include the pics of the interior the house nxt time okay.

Peace out;

4 comments:

  1. bagi pihak rom.....berape kena byr sebulan???

    ReplyDelete
  2. best gle uma ko! aku stakat apartment bese2 je kt usim uh..

    ReplyDelete
  3. kat sebelah pv.the best part is dia exactly dpn'AYAM GILA'!!haha
    sebulan rm850..semi-d with 5 rooms.kira okla kn?
    so ktorg sorg kne byr rm122.murah kn!

    fieda:bukn cntik ke apartment korg?free plak tu.
    kte kne byr!hahah

    ReplyDelete