Sunday, June 28, 2009

Numb

Today was fun.I woke up early because my dad asked me to send Farah to class in TTDI.So i cheerfully send her and bought yummy nasi lmk for me,amy and papa.I dressed up as if im going to join farah's tuition class.ahaha.The truth is,i just love to dress up,i love the process of choosing an outfit,put a lil bit of make up on(basically powder,eyeliner,blusher and lip gloss..u cn hardly see it.defeat the purposekan?but i like it.makes me feel good without trying too hard),then my scarf..the process always lightens me up..I just discovered my love for it recently.

At noon,when i went to pick up farah,the road was congested.Of course la jam!its sunday bby!What better way to spend a sunday afternoon than hanging out in OU rite?Looking at the long long long lines of cars just annoys me.i hate jams!My right leg felt so numb bcoz of all the brake-ing and releasing the brake.Take that hajar!now you know how papa feels when he has to pick and send you for all this years!Sorry papa=)nevertheless i still enjoyed it.Maybe cause im still new to it so of coursela theres eagerness and excitement.i doubt the eagerness will last within the next few years though.make it a few months!lol.

i ate so much today!and like always the guilt is always there but i cant resist!Im always having cravings!and it worries me..okay..that didnt sound right..lol.i guess im in my pms mode.During pms im like hungry24/7 .scary rite?After picking up Nurul at school we stopped by a stall cuz amy felt like eating pisang goreng.She taught me to eat pisang goreng in a terribly creative way.that is with honey and vanilla ice cream!its one of the popular dishes at madam kwan's(not sure how it is spelled)and we tried to make it at home. i assure you its sooooo gooood!i think thats enough rambling for now..i know i just wrote a piece of crap but my fingers really missed typing!you cn blame them for writing crappy entries!

No comments:

Post a Comment